terça-feira, 7 de fevereiro de 2017

Frases características do Cinema

"They may take our lives, but they'll never take our freedom!" - Mel Gibson (William Wallace), em “Braveheart” (1995)

 "Love means never having to say you're sorry." – Ryan O’Neal (Oliver Barrett IV), em “Love Story” (1970)

"When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible." – Billy Cristal (Harry), em “When Harry Met Sally” (1989)

"If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you." – Liam Neeson (Bryan Mills), em “Taken” (2008)

"Chewie, we're home." – Harrison Ford (Han Solo), em “Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens (2015)

"They call it a Royale with cheese." – Samuel L. Jackson (Jules Winnfield), em “Pulp Fiction” (1994)

"They're here!" - Heather O’Rourke (Carol Anne Freeling), em “Poltergeist” (1982)

"Magic Mirror on the wall, who is the fairest one of all?" – Adriana Caselotti (voz de “Madrasta”), em “Branca de Neve e os Sete Anões” (1937)

"Why so serious?" – Heath Ledger (Joker), em “The Dark Knight” (2008)


"I am your father." - David Prowse (Darth Vader), em “Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back (1980)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário